Monday, June 3, 2013

Guest Blogger: Tiffany Han, Life Coach

This week I am off on a grand adventure in the wilderness of Alaska! While I am away, I thought I would introduce you to a life and business coach,Tiffany Han. The lovely gals at Hang Ups in KC turned me on to Tiffany's blog. The post below caught my attention and Tiffany graciously agreed to let me share it with you.

friday's confession: I was a hot mess. 

I used to be a hot mess. Like Hot. Mess.

I partied. A lot. I was late. All the time. I made out with boys in bars. The wrong kinds of boys.

I made some poor choices in my life.

Up until recently, I realized that I was still caught up in my old way of thinking: Why can't I get my shit together? Why do I always feel like I'm running a million miles behind?
Why am I still such a hot mess?

To read more of Tiffany's post, click here.

No comments: