Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Postcrossing: A New Project



I just joined Postcrossing.com. It’s a site dedicated to exchanging postcards with people from across the world. By signing up, you can send or receive postcards from its almost 500,000 members from more than 200 countries around the world. You can send up to five at a time. The site gives you a code so they can track your postcard. I read about it in this month’s Flow magazine.


Tim Holtz stencil on craft paper that's glued to a piece of card stock.

I decided to use it as a creative challenge and handcraft postcards. It’s exciting to think that I can make contact with people from around the world. I can’t wait to get my postcards!

Old stickers and a book cut out from a book page. Postcard is bound for Bravaria!

Look for upcoming blog posts to see how this new project is going.

No comments: