Monday, March 11, 2013

Guest Blogger: SheilaG of Plum Doodles

I subscribe to a lot of blogs because I love all the ideas that are out there. Plus, I need a lot of inspiration!

Sheila is the author of Plum Doodles blog. I love her style and wanted to share one of her latest posts with you. I think you will find her cork boards as inspiring as I did. (As in I really need to do a thrift store run for frames and really don't need sleep!)

Posted: 05 Mar 2013 05:45 AM PST
Framed-Eiffel-Tower-Graphic.jpgHowdy, doodlers! What’s up? Today, I thought I’d show you three ways to pretty up your memo boards. The least expensive way to make one is to buy a cork board and a frame from a thrift store and cut the cork board down to fit the frame. The cork is pretty easy to cut... (Read more)

No comments: